Meg Moneyham is a Certified Moving Consultant and a firm believer in getting the job (move!) done right the first time. Her driving passion is to have the ideal moving experience for her customers every time.
Meg received her BS degree from Florida State University in Elementary Education. Her previous careers include elementary school teacher, business entrepreneur in the picture framing business, and a Senior Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics. All of this encompassed her love of sales and customer service.
- Meg currently serves on the Benefits Committee for 2-1-1 Big Bend.
- She is the Secretary for Sunrise Rotary Club.
- Meg volunteers with Meals on Wheels and numerous other community minded projects.
- She is a past member of the Junior League of Tallahassee and served on the Alumni Association Board for Tallahassee Community College.
- Meg is married to James Jennis (our COO) and has two daughters.
- You will often find her on the tennis courts or at her book club.
Meg’s leadership has helped our moving company continually improve the quality of service we provide for our clients in Tallahassee. As they say, the proof is in the pudding, and AmeriMove is recognized year after year as one of the best moving companies in Florida.